Procrastination
Ahhhh, the joy of procrastination. Maybe this blog will get more updates the more I need to procrastinate. I have 4 exams to take this year. They are all floating so I can take them whenever I want. I've decided to take the first one tomorrow. It is my Corporate Finance class. Fortunately it is open book so I can pretty much use anything I want on the exam. I just need to finish my outline and then just read over the outline prior to the exam. I'm not putting much effort into these exams since it is my last semester and I definitely don't want to get stressed out over them. On a happy note, David is driving down this afternoon/evening. I told him that I will be studying most of the weekend, but I still wanted him to come down so we can celebrate our joint birthdays one evening. I think I will make reservations at a nice restaurant (although they are sorely lacking in Tuscaloosa). It will be another form of procrastination.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home