Memorial Day Weekend
Happy MDW! Today is a busy day. We will be going to a party/jam session at Damon's (David's co-worker) house. That starts around one. It's a potluck gathering so we will be going to Popeye's and buying some chicken fingers to bring. Love that chicken from Popeye's (jingle going through my head). We'll stay for about 2 1/2 hours and then come home to let Pascal out for a bit. Then this evening we are going to a cookout at the Taylor's house. I think they'll be grilling some burgers and BBQ ribs. It'll be superyummy. David even requested my favorite brown sugar baked beans. Yummm. So today will be a day of eating way too much. I love it when grilling holidays come around.
I turned in my paperwork yesterday to the Fulton County Superior Court. I will be officially sworn in on the 9th of June! Yay! Then I can pay my dues and join the GA bar and be able to practice law.
I turned in my paperwork yesterday to the Fulton County Superior Court. I will be officially sworn in on the 9th of June! Yay! Then I can pay my dues and join the GA bar and be able to practice law.

1 Comments:
At 10:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
YUM! Baked Beans with Brown Sugar! Were they Bush's? I can't wait till that dog reveals the family recipe :)
Post a Comment
<< Home