Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Swimming

Kate and I went swimming today. I think it has become our "exercise" for our exercise off days. Charlie joined us after we had been there for a bit. He was wearing his Mets/Auburn/Florida/Clemson swimshorts. We had fun.

Tomorrow I'll have to wake up at the crack of dawn - ok maybe not the crack of dawn but you get the gist. I have an 8 am physical therapy appointment and then I'll be taking Charlie to the airport to head back to Evanston. I'll stop by Chik-fil-A and get some chicken biscuits to eat when I pick up Charlie.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks again for taking me to the airport! Since you and Kate were getting on my case about not updating my blog, I figured I'd get back into the habit. I've got a couple of new posts.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Tanya said…

    Yay! I'll head over and check the new posts out now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home