Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Weekend Visitor

Jered's coming for a visit this weekend!! Yay!! It will be great to see him b/c it's been too long since we've seen him. We're definitely going to have dinner at Rosa Mexicano b/c Kate's been wanting to try it for a long time.

Lucky for me my cold is a lot better. I've been sick for a week and a half. I promised my mom that if I was still sick next week then I would trek on over to visit the doctor. I hate going to the doctor so I hope it's gone soon. I'm sure that if I will it away it will be gone.

Pascal got his hair trimmed today. Well he was supposed to get his normal trim and came home looking like a rat terrier or something rat-like. Apparently he had some matted hair around his butt and didn't appreciate the groomer trying to untangle the matts. He decided to sit on his butt so she couldn't do anything about them. They finally called me and asked if they could give him a buzz cut and I said ok as long as his hair was shaved off completely. The poor thing looks like he's nervous all the time now b/c his legs are constantly shivering and shaking. I guess he's not quite as warm as he's used to being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home