The Vacay
Not necessarily relaxing, but busy and fun. Well, I guess the spa day with the girls was relaxing. I had the pleasure of enjoying a pedicure, hot stone massage, and reflexology. Exciting times - the day spa of course, double dates, driving under fallen trees, and plans for Europe on the 30th bday.
Theme song for the trip (as an aside, who knew there were this many James fans?!?):
Laid by James
Theme song for the trip (as an aside, who knew there were this many James fans?!?):
Laid by James

1 Comments:
At 9:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
This brings back memories of 8th grade gym class. I remember you wanted to use this song for our "dance" routine until coach nixed it because of the lyrics. I never could figure out how you stayed up to date on indie rock while living in D'mop. Matt
Post a Comment
<< Home