Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Giant Drag

This evening I was watching Monday night's episode of The Riches on tivo. I was skipping through the commercials and pushed play a bit early during one of the breaks. There was a promo for the new season of Nip/Tuck. The Nip/Tuck promos are always great. The show is also great at integrating good music by obscure artists. For last season's finale, the entire cast lip synched to Brighter Discontent by The Submarines. It was a perfect way to end the season. Well, this new promo features Giant Drag doing the fan favorite cover of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game. The song can be found on the 2nd release of their album Hearts and Unicorns. It's probably the only version that I have heard that does the original justice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home