Getting excited
I'm starting to get excited about my trips next month. I'll be spending a week and a half in Cape Cod and then a few days later I will be leaving to spend a week in Palm Beach. I think the super hot weather is helping me get excited about the trips. It's currently in the high 60's/low 70's in Chatham while Atlanta is baking in the high 90's. I'm sure Palm Beach is probably warmer than Atlanta, but by the end of September it shouldn't be too bad. I need to stock up on some books to read during the trips.
I recently finished reading One for the Money by Janet Evanovich, A Body to Die For by Kate White, and The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares. I'm currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Housseini.
I recently finished reading One for the Money by Janet Evanovich, A Body to Die For by Kate White, and The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares. I'm currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Housseini.
Labels: books, fun, relaxation, vacation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home