4A State Champs!
I went to the State Championship game last night. Demopolis beat Deshler 35 to 21. It was a pretty exciting game, though a bit cold.
Earlier in the day, I went shopping while in Birmingham. I spent way too much money on things I hadn't even intended to buy. I set out to buy a dress or outfit for the engagement party. Well I found 2 dress shirts I like. I'll have to find a skirt to go with them (or maybe I already have a black one). It was all downhill from there. After finding the dress shirts, I discovered seven7 blue jeans. I tried on 2 different pair and they fit really well. I liked one pair so much that I got 2 of the same style. So that's 3 pair of jeans I don't really need. Then I bought a bunch of shirts, a cute black capelet (I can wear it to the party), and this pink pea coat (but it's not for warmth). This is what happens when I go shopping. I always buy way too much and end up not buying the stuff I need. Oh well.
After shopping I met Mary for dinner at Tavern on the Summit. I had never eaten there before so it was cool to eat at a new place. We had to eat early (so I could make it to the football game) so it wasn't crowded at all. It was really nice to see her, especially since I haven't seen her much all year. She seemed excited about the wedding. She also told me that she thought Justin might pop the question during Christmas time. I know she'll be really disappointed if he doesn't.
After dinner I headed over to the Hoover Met Stadium for the game. It took me about 50 minutes to find Kenneth, but finally he called me on his friends phone. I went to sit with him and his friends. They appeared to already be slightly inebriated and were definitely annoying. They kept doing stupid stuff and getting mean and annoyed glances from other people around them. Other than the company, the game was great. Demopolis played really well. Congrats to them on their first football State Championship title!
Earlier in the day, I went shopping while in Birmingham. I spent way too much money on things I hadn't even intended to buy. I set out to buy a dress or outfit for the engagement party. Well I found 2 dress shirts I like. I'll have to find a skirt to go with them (or maybe I already have a black one). It was all downhill from there. After finding the dress shirts, I discovered seven7 blue jeans. I tried on 2 different pair and they fit really well. I liked one pair so much that I got 2 of the same style. So that's 3 pair of jeans I don't really need. Then I bought a bunch of shirts, a cute black capelet (I can wear it to the party), and this pink pea coat (but it's not for warmth). This is what happens when I go shopping. I always buy way too much and end up not buying the stuff I need. Oh well.
After shopping I met Mary for dinner at Tavern on the Summit. I had never eaten there before so it was cool to eat at a new place. We had to eat early (so I could make it to the football game) so it wasn't crowded at all. It was really nice to see her, especially since I haven't seen her much all year. She seemed excited about the wedding. She also told me that she thought Justin might pop the question during Christmas time. I know she'll be really disappointed if he doesn't.
After dinner I headed over to the Hoover Met Stadium for the game. It took me about 50 minutes to find Kenneth, but finally he called me on his friends phone. I went to sit with him and his friends. They appeared to already be slightly inebriated and were definitely annoying. They kept doing stupid stuff and getting mean and annoyed glances from other people around them. Other than the company, the game was great. Demopolis played really well. Congrats to them on their first football State Championship title!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home