Headache
I woke up with the worst headache this morning. It felt like a hangover headache, but I didn't drink anything yesterday. Hopefully some ibuprofen will help it go away.
My mom called really early this morning to ask me something (I can't quite remember at this point since I was still half-asleep). Then she kept calling back like every 30 minutes. I do remember that the last call consisted of telling me that there will be a lot more of her friends at the engagement party than she previously expected. She rattled off the list to me. Fortunately, she said she would call David's mom and give her the list because I would never be able to remember all those people.
My day today will primarily consist of studying for the International Business Transactions exam. I'm planning on taking it Friday. If I'm not ready at that point, I will have to take it Monday morning. But I don't really want to do that because I'm picking up my Administrative Law exam on Tuesday. I definitely have to do that one on Tuesday because I'm heading out of town on Wednesday.
I guess I should get back to studying. Woohoo.
My mom called really early this morning to ask me something (I can't quite remember at this point since I was still half-asleep). Then she kept calling back like every 30 minutes. I do remember that the last call consisted of telling me that there will be a lot more of her friends at the engagement party than she previously expected. She rattled off the list to me. Fortunately, she said she would call David's mom and give her the list because I would never be able to remember all those people.
My day today will primarily consist of studying for the International Business Transactions exam. I'm planning on taking it Friday. If I'm not ready at that point, I will have to take it Monday morning. But I don't really want to do that because I'm picking up my Administrative Law exam on Tuesday. I definitely have to do that one on Tuesday because I'm heading out of town on Wednesday.
I guess I should get back to studying. Woohoo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home