Too optimistic
I was definitely too optimistic about wanting to take the Corp. Fin. exam tomorrow. I forgot that I still have to buy blue books and a cheap calculator. I have some calculators but I'm not sure where they are located right now. So I will just take the exam on Monday. But, I will start studying for my next exam. I should be finished with the Corp. Fin. outline by tomorrow afternoon. Then on to another outline (International Business Transactions).
David got here fine. It took him about 1 hour longer because of bad traffic around Anniston. I didn't remind him that he was stuck in traffic near the nuclear weapons incinerator. He really would have freaked then. hehe. He's pretty nosy too. I had his birthday gifts in a shopping bag on the floor. He starts poking around asking if I had gotten some new clothes. I told him they were his birthday presents but they weren't wrapped yet. He didn't mind and went ahead and looked at them. They were some pants - a pair of tan cords and a pair of khakis - in the correct length. All of his khakis are way too short, but he doesn't think they are. So I just bought some good ones that should fit. We'll see tomorrow when he tries them on.
Gotta go to bed soon. As soon as David finishes playing Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. It's pretty addictive, I think.
David got here fine. It took him about 1 hour longer because of bad traffic around Anniston. I didn't remind him that he was stuck in traffic near the nuclear weapons incinerator. He really would have freaked then. hehe. He's pretty nosy too. I had his birthday gifts in a shopping bag on the floor. He starts poking around asking if I had gotten some new clothes. I told him they were his birthday presents but they weren't wrapped yet. He didn't mind and went ahead and looked at them. They were some pants - a pair of tan cords and a pair of khakis - in the correct length. All of his khakis are way too short, but he doesn't think they are. So I just bought some good ones that should fit. We'll see tomorrow when he tries them on.
Gotta go to bed soon. As soon as David finishes playing Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas. It's pretty addictive, I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home