Lazy Bones
I ended up sleeping until 8:30 today, which is actually late for me. During the bar review classes I got up around 7. Then after classes were over I figured I would be able to sleep in everyday. But, of course, that didn't happen. My body keeps making me wake up around 7 or 7:30 each day. I think I ended up sleeping in because I went to bed later than normal.
The wedding planner made an appointment to call me today. I'm not quite sure what she wants to discuss, but she said it would take about an hour. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Tonight David and I are going to eat with Gwyneth. She is from New Orleans and is leaving for Ghana on Saturday. She's been at the CDC for the past few weeks preparing for her trip. I think we'll just take her to Taqueria del Sol. She wanted Mexican food so we figured it was good and cheap. David also says it's close to Jake's so he can get some ice cream.
I am currently reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time". It's actually a pretty good book. It's very different from what I normally read, but I like it a lot. Since I'm currently in the process of studying, it's a nice break every now and then.
The wedding planner made an appointment to call me today. I'm not quite sure what she wants to discuss, but she said it would take about an hour. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Tonight David and I are going to eat with Gwyneth. She is from New Orleans and is leaving for Ghana on Saturday. She's been at the CDC for the past few weeks preparing for her trip. I think we'll just take her to Taqueria del Sol. She wanted Mexican food so we figured it was good and cheap. David also says it's close to Jake's so he can get some ice cream.
I am currently reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time". It's actually a pretty good book. It's very different from what I normally read, but I like it a lot. Since I'm currently in the process of studying, it's a nice break every now and then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home