Big Chill
We have survived the first (and probably final) ice storm of the year. I ended up staying home for all of the weekend. I'm a little hesitant to drive in ice or snow because no one in the south (including me) knows how to drive in poor road conditions. It's best just to stay away. The electricity went off a few times during the storm, but all is fine now. In fact, it hit the 40s today.
I finally sent off the envelopes to be addressed by the calligrapher. Hopefully I will get them back by the 10th so I can stuff them and send them off. The actual invitations should arrive in the morning. Once they are assembled, I need to determine how much it will cost to send them off. I'm kind of afraid to find out. The save the date cards cost $.60 each, but these will be a lot heavier. Ugh. I'm thinking it will be over $1.00 and invite.
I finally sent off the envelopes to be addressed by the calligrapher. Hopefully I will get them back by the 10th so I can stuff them and send them off. The actual invitations should arrive in the morning. Once they are assembled, I need to determine how much it will cost to send them off. I'm kind of afraid to find out. The save the date cards cost $.60 each, but these will be a lot heavier. Ugh. I'm thinking it will be over $1.00 and invite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home