Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Friday, April 22, 2005

The Interpreter

This evening David and I went to see a movie. We saw the new movie "The Interpreter". I don't think that it's gotten really good reviews, but it was an entertaining movie. I like Sean Penn so that's probably why I enjoyed the movie. I think that my movie standards have gotten so low that anything entertains me. I've only really disliked a few movies and have only walked out of 2 movies in my life. Hmmm...do other people actually walk out of movies? One of the movies was the Chris Rock movie "Head of State". David, Charlie, and I went to watch that. I think I made it through 15 minutes before I just couldn't take it anymore. Fortunately the movie theater was near a bookstore. I just went browsing in the book store until the movie let out. The other movie I walked out of will probably bring a hail of mean comments. It was Star Wars Episode 6 - I think it's called Revenge of the Jedi. This was before all the new ones were released and they put all the old ones in theaters to spur interest in the release of Episode 1. I had never seen any of the Star Wars movies before then. Well a friend in high school was a big fan and forced me to go watch the old ones in theaters. I was a sport and watched Episode 4 and 5. Once we got to 6 I absolutely couldn't take anymore and had to leave the theater. I went and sat out in the lobby for the movie to finish. All that being said, I enjoyed the movie we watched and it was a nice little outing for us. Afterwards we went to Borders to browse the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home