Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Swedish Meatballs

How could I forget to mention the highlight of our weekend? We went to IKEA!! While there, we ate tons of swedish meatballs and other Swedish delicacies. Kate bought some stuff for when she moves in with Peter. I saw a few closet organization things I liked but we'll wait until we get the new place before buying things. We also saw wood blinds we liked for the new house.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Rory said…

    Hey there, i like your blog! :-) enjoyed readin it! funny, i was at the ikea in edinburgh (im from scotland) the other weekend, first time i'd ever been to ikea, was really cool. I never tried the meatballs though. but the swedish cookies are looovely i bought a whole box of them! hope you well xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home