Still Sick
Yes, I am still sick from whatever I have. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I'm definitely feeling a lot better. I was supposed to wrap Christmas presents a few days ago and never got around to them. I spent a few hours today wrapping things. I usually do it while watching tv so it takes me a while to do so. I have about half of them done and hopefully can finish the rest tomorrow. I desperately need to send some gifts to DC and if I don't do it by Monday then they will probably arrive late. Yes, I am a procrastinator. I must say that I'm doing great so far though. I usually haven't even started Christmas shopping by now and I'm actually done now. Yay!
I also unpacked a few more boxes and put some stuff away. I found a box of books and discovered a few that I haven't read yet. Very exciting! David says that I'm ashamed to show my face in the library after my last round of overdue fines. I think he feels that I should be ashamed of myself but of course I don't. I told him that if it really bothered me I could simply pick the books up at a different location so the people won't recognize me. hehe. Actually, our new house has a Smyrna address although it's technically outside the city limits. Smyrna apparently has it's own library system and the library is right down the street. I'll have to check it out.
Oh - thanks for the pumpkin pie Kate!! She was kind enough to drop one off at our house this afternoon. Very yummy!
I also unpacked a few more boxes and put some stuff away. I found a box of books and discovered a few that I haven't read yet. Very exciting! David says that I'm ashamed to show my face in the library after my last round of overdue fines. I think he feels that I should be ashamed of myself but of course I don't. I told him that if it really bothered me I could simply pick the books up at a different location so the people won't recognize me. hehe. Actually, our new house has a Smyrna address although it's technically outside the city limits. Smyrna apparently has it's own library system and the library is right down the street. I'll have to check it out.
Oh - thanks for the pumpkin pie Kate!! She was kind enough to drop one off at our house this afternoon. Very yummy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home