Rebates
I hate rebates. I usually never send the things in. Stores love me. I lose the paperwork or am just too lazy to send off the stuff. Well I actually redeemed two rebates a while back. I think the only reason they got redeemed is because a customer service rep filled out and submitted the rebates for me. Imagine my surprise when I get two checks in the mail last week. It only took me about 2 weeks to get them. The service rep said it would be 6 to 8 weeks. Very cool. Hmmm . . . now I need to figure out how to spend the $175. Maybe I'll get those Diesel flats. They are sitting in my Nordstrom shopping cart. Or a new purse would be nice. I think it's been about 4 or 5 months since getting one. Or I could get some clothes. So many choices.
Labels: shopping

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home