Reading List
I keep meaning to keep a list of books I read because I sometimes forget when I've read something and will read it again and finally realize it wasn't the first time. Of course I'm too lazy to keep a list so I figured that I would just put what book I'm currently reading at the bottom of my posts. This won't be a complete list, but I will try to remember to put in the books I finished when there were no posts.
Last week I read The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and Step on a Crack by James Patterson. I am currently reading The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz.
Last week I read The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and Step on a Crack by James Patterson. I am currently reading The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz.
Labels: books

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home