Midtown Restaurant Week
Last week was Restaurant Week for Midtown Atlanta. I ended up enjoying meals at three restaurants. One night we enjoyed Italian from Veni Vidi Vici - courtesy of a client. I also got to eat at the Food Studio and South City Kitchen. I only ate off the restuarant week menu at one of the restaurants.
Only one week until I leave for Cape Cod! Yay! Then more fun in Palm Beach. I also just got approval for a week off in December. It'll be my yearly birthday vacation. I was trying to figure out where I wanted to go, but there is still plenty of time. I think I might go to Hilton Head for the week. Plus it's close enough to do day trips to Savannah and Charleston. I'll have to think a bit more about that.
Currently reading New England White by Stephen Carter.
Only one week until I leave for Cape Cod! Yay! Then more fun in Palm Beach. I also just got approval for a week off in December. It'll be my yearly birthday vacation. I was trying to figure out where I wanted to go, but there is still plenty of time. I think I might go to Hilton Head for the week. Plus it's close enough to do day trips to Savannah and Charleston. I'll have to think a bit more about that.
Currently reading New England White by Stephen Carter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home