Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Monday, December 13, 2004

IBT

Well I'm about to take the IBT exam in a couple of hours. I just have to remind myself that it will be over by 11:30. I was going to be ambitious and get my next exam (Admin Law - 24 hour take home) at 1, but that may be pushing it. I know I'm not going to study for it, so I might as well get it over with. I guess I will see how I feel. If I'm tired, I will go home and take a nap. Then do my Law and Lit exam (I already have it) and turn it in in the morning and pick up the Admin Law at 8 tomorrow. If not, I'll go ahead and pick up the Admin Law one. Then turn in both the Admin Law and Law and Lit tomorrow afternoon at 1. If this works out, I will be finished about 24 hours ahead of schedule. This will give me a whole day and a half to pack up my apartment. I seriously need that time too. Plus I hope it all fits in my car!! Yikes. Looks like I'll be throwing a lot of stuff away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home