Alias
Well, today was an exciting day as far as tv goes. Lost came back on, followed by Alias. Woohoo! I'll have to adjust to the show being on Wednesday night, but I'm very happy it's back. It's been a long time since it was on last. David and I forgot what happened at the end of last season so we re-watched the last 4 episodes from last season. Very exciting stuff!
I got up this morning at 6:45 as planned. I even left on time! There was absolutely no traffic and I actually arrived at the same time as yesterday. So, I think I'll take a chance and leave at 8 tomorrow. What's the worst that can happen? I arrive on time at 9? Hopefully I won't be late. But of course I'd like to push it to see just how late I can leave and still be on time. Later leaving time = more sleep time.
I ran a few errands this afternoon. Or course I didn't do any studying. Francesca called to find out if Feb. 26 would be a good day for the bridal shower. I told her that would be fine since I'm taking the bar on the 22nd and 23rd of that month. I will have finished and need an excuse to fly up to DC. She wouldn't tell me what would be happening for the bridal shower so I guess it's kind of a surprise. How exciting!!
I got up this morning at 6:45 as planned. I even left on time! There was absolutely no traffic and I actually arrived at the same time as yesterday. So, I think I'll take a chance and leave at 8 tomorrow. What's the worst that can happen? I arrive on time at 9? Hopefully I won't be late. But of course I'd like to push it to see just how late I can leave and still be on time. Later leaving time = more sleep time.
I ran a few errands this afternoon. Or course I didn't do any studying. Francesca called to find out if Feb. 26 would be a good day for the bridal shower. I told her that would be fine since I'm taking the bar on the 22nd and 23rd of that month. I will have finished and need an excuse to fly up to DC. She wouldn't tell me what would be happening for the bridal shower so I guess it's kind of a surprise. How exciting!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home