Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Admin Law

I finished my IBT exam about 30 minutes early today. I then went home to grab a bite to eat and relax. Then I went back to school at 1 to pick up my Admin Law exam. I happened to see Cliff on the way into the school. We chatted for a bit. Then I told him I was picking up the Admin exam. He was nice enough to give me a copy of an outline he had. It was very nice of him. The registrar was a little surprised that I would want to take 2 exams on the same day. I told her I wanted to get them out of the way. I've finished 1/3 of the exam so far. If I'm lucky, I can finish another 1/3 and then do the remaining 1/3 in the morning before turning in the exam. Or maybe I'll feel super productive and just stay up late to finish it tonight. I took a nap earlier this afternoon so I might be able to swing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home