Bad Me
You would never know that I was actually going to be taking the bar in February. I haven't started studying yet. Ok so that will be my new "thing". I have to start studying because it's creeping up on me. All the other students in my bar review class are always talking about the problems they've worked or essays they've written. Then there's me - the master procrastinator. I think I have put it off long enough.
David went with me to go wedding shoe shopping this evening at Nordstrom. I need to find a pair pronto because I need to start alterations at the end of this month. As it turns out, this Nordstrom store does not have a section of bridal shoes. I was out of luck - or so I thought. Then my eyes rested upon this cute pair of HOT PINK Kate Spade shoes. They are fantastic. But they are hot pink. So I think it over and decide I now want hot pink wedding shoes - it will match the hot pink and tangerine orange color scheme (my way of rationalizing it). Unfortunately, they do not have my size (9 and 1/2). They only have a size 10. So I try it on. Well, the straps on the bottom fit perfectly. The only problem is that you can definitely tell the shoe is too long. UGH. The guy told me that none of the Nordstrom stores has a size 9 1/2. I've also looked online and can't find any. I think I will go back and buy the 10s since it is the only pair they have. If I find another pair of shoes I like then I can simply return them to Nordstrom's. Another slight drawback is the price - $425. Yes, $425 for a pair of shoes. But I would definitely wear them again since they are not white. Ok I have talked myself into going to buy the shoes. I will do that tomorrow after class. Then, I'll start studying.
David went with me to go wedding shoe shopping this evening at Nordstrom. I need to find a pair pronto because I need to start alterations at the end of this month. As it turns out, this Nordstrom store does not have a section of bridal shoes. I was out of luck - or so I thought. Then my eyes rested upon this cute pair of HOT PINK Kate Spade shoes. They are fantastic. But they are hot pink. So I think it over and decide I now want hot pink wedding shoes - it will match the hot pink and tangerine orange color scheme (my way of rationalizing it). Unfortunately, they do not have my size (9 and 1/2). They only have a size 10. So I try it on. Well, the straps on the bottom fit perfectly. The only problem is that you can definitely tell the shoe is too long. UGH. The guy told me that none of the Nordstrom stores has a size 9 1/2. I've also looked online and can't find any. I think I will go back and buy the 10s since it is the only pair they have. If I find another pair of shoes I like then I can simply return them to Nordstrom's. Another slight drawback is the price - $425. Yes, $425 for a pair of shoes. But I would definitely wear them again since they are not white. Ok I have talked myself into going to buy the shoes. I will do that tomorrow after class. Then, I'll start studying.

2 Comments:
At 5:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hot pink shoes? I think I like that idea. :)
At 3:57 PM,
Tanya said…
Hehe - check out the pics and tell me what you think!
Post a Comment
<< Home