Perfect Timing
It appears that I have finally found the best time to leave for class. I left this morning at 8 am. I arrived at class around 8:30. This gives me enough time to grab food if I want any or a little extra cushion in case there is an accident. There was an accident this morning, so I think that the travel time should be pretty accurate. Yay! I can now sleep until 7. Ok so I'm a little obsessed about sleep.
I have a huge "to-do list" of things, but I'm not sure if I'll get to them. It's not that I don't have time to do them. I think (know) it's more of an issue of wanting to do them (or not wanting to, more accurately). I must be more disciplined about that. Maybe I can motivate myself to do two of them.
I have a huge "to-do list" of things, but I'm not sure if I'll get to them. It's not that I don't have time to do them. I think (know) it's more of an issue of wanting to do them (or not wanting to, more accurately). I must be more disciplined about that. Maybe I can motivate myself to do two of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home