Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Flurries

Everyone on the news claims that we will be having flurries tomorrow. I checked out the weather channel and it says sunny and windy. Not quite sure which to believe. Flurries would actually be quite nice for Monday - that way I could legitimately skip class. We'll see how that goes.

I was just thinking that I really need to make a trip down to New Orleans for some wedding stuff. But, I doubt I'll have time to go before the bar exam. I need to visit with the lady doing my hair and makeup. The wedding planner booked her, but I really have no idea what kind of hair style I want or if I'll like her work. I guess it's a little too late to worry about that now. I do need to figure out what I want to do with my hair though. Prior to the engagement party I had my hair dyed back to its natural color. It was funny becuase David has never seen my natural hair color. It's always had some sort of hilights in it since I started college. I thought I would hilight it again for the wedding, but my natural hair color is kinda growing on me.

I brought my wedding dress to Atlanta last night. It was at my parent's house but I brought it back with me so I can start the alterations on it. In order to do that, I need to figure out which pair of shoes I'm going to go with. Plus, I have to actually find someone who can alter the dress. What a hassle.

I finished reading all of my fun books so I'm going to have to go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow. It's actually pretty bad because I should be studying instead of reading other books. But, I always have to have a book laying around to read or I'll go insane. Maybe I'll buy a few to keep me with a good supply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home