Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Padriacs

David and I decided to try out the restaurant Padriacs near out house for dinner this evening. Eating there was a bit strange. 3/4 of the restaurant is the bar area and the restaurant area covers the other 1/4. This leads me to believe that it is more of a bar with a restaurant than a restaurant with a bar. The odd thing is that the restuarant menu is one of an upscale restaurant. I mean who wants to pay $25 for an entree in a bar? Certainly not me. Especially if that means that there will be cigarette smoke in the area. I will admit that the food was good, but the whole concept was a bit off for me. Maybe that's what happens when you go business school.

Earlier we went to the library to get a library card for David and pick up a book that I had on hold. David perused through this picture book on Buddhism. Not sure what the pictures were of though - - Buddha maybe?? I looked through the most recent People magazine while waiting for him.

David also went to Costco with his mom to get some party supplies for our dinner on Friday night. We are having some people over for dinner and a movie. We will be having tacos for dinner with a wide variety of toppings.

I also discovered Snapfish today. I have 14 disposable cameras from the wedding that need to be developed. I think it'll be easier to send them off and get pics back plus have the pics posted online. That way others can see them online and order a pic or two if they see one they like. Everyone keeps asking about the disposable cameras. I'm a bit afraid of what's on them. I hope they are ok for public posting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home