Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Monday, July 18, 2005

A New Post!

Well I was just perusing Charlie's blog and he stated that he needed to update his blog more often. Then I realize that I haven't updated mine in ages! So here's a rundown of like the past month or so.

  • Middle of June - spent some time in Knoxville, TN. I went there to visit Angela, Greg, and Grant while they were visiting Greg's parents. It's only a 3 hour drive and they begged me to come up. So I did since I'm not really doing anything. I had a nice time. I went shopping with Angela a lot and went to the spa a few times. We also ate out a lot at different Knoxville hotspots - hehe. I started working on my tan. Well I actually try to avoid the sun. I don't think I've had a tan since like freshman year in college. Angela kept insisting on going swimming everyday I was there so I started working up a pretty decent foundation for a tan. Everywhere except my legs - of course those would stay deathly white.
  • Fourth of July weekend (plus a few other days) - Went to the beach with some friends. We had a great time. I got to add more to my tan foundation. My legs even have gone from deathly white to just plain white.
  • Fourth of July weekend until now - Nothing. I've enjoyed relaxing at home. David and I have gone to see several movies lately. This weekend we saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Wedding Crashers. I enjoyed both. Oh I guess David and I've been watching a lot of Big Brother 6. David subscribed to the internet feeds. When he's home, he puts it on the TV screen while we do stuff around the house. So it's like watching BB tv all day. Oh and Pascal got his first haircut. He's no longer the black dog but is instead this golden yellow/creamy white dog with a black tail and black ears. Very cute. David likes the dark hair better though and is considering giving Pascal a dye job.
  • I've discovered a new reality show that I love. Rock Star INXS. I love it!! It's like American Idol except cool. And the songs are great. I even watched it when the replayed the first few episodes again. Yes, I'm a loser. But I must say that I enjoy the show quite a bit.
So that is my life in a nutshell for the past few weeks. I have a few more busy ones coming soon. My upcoming schedule:

  • Must clean the house, unpack (no it has not been done yet), and put stuff away in closets. We have company coming!
  • Pick up Deliea's family from the airport on Friday. Drive them, along with Pascal down to my parents house in Columbus.
  • Drive to Tuscaloosa on Saturday for Mary's wedding. I'm unable to go to the rehearsal dinner and lingerie shower since I'm picking up Deliea from the airport. Plus they didn't really have any nice hotels in Tuscaloosa to bring a dog. This is what happens when you get a wedding invitation only 3 weeks before the wedding. Take note future brides - give your guests 6 to 8 weeks minimum notice so that they can include your wedding in their plans. Otherwise they will think they are not getting an invite and make other plans.
  • David must also pick up Joshua from the airport on Saturday. He then must drive with Josh down to my parents house. Josh has a swim competition and that is why he's flying in a day later. David's car is too small to take the dog. Therefore I must take him the day before. Also since he's picking up Josh from the airport that means that I must go to Mary's wedding alone. How sad.
  • After the wedding on Saturday I will need to drive back to Columbus.
  • Sunday - spend time with family
  • Monday - head to Panama City Beach with my family and Deliea's family. I'm assuming the beach and everything is ok, despite the recent hurricanes. We are taking Pascal and Coco (parent's dog) with us and boarding them at the beach. This way we can visit them during the vacation.
  • Thursday - head back to Atlanta. Deliea's family is staying with us until Sunday.
  • Friday - Barbecue at David's parents for Deliea and family. Plus the kids can go swimming.
  • Saturday - Babysit Joshua and Isabella while the parents go to Deliea's high school reunion. We'll probably just take them swimming again at the Taylors.
  • Sunday - Take the family to the airport. Bye bye.
  • August 1 - go to see the doctor. I'm finally having my knee looked at by an orthopedic surgeon. Yes, I know it's about time. This was the first available appointment. For some reason I feel like something else is happening on the 1st but I can't remember now. Oh well.
Ok so savor this blog update. Maybe there will be more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home