Sur La Table
The Sur La Table has finally opened at Perimeter Mall. I need to stop by and get some more muffin silicone pans. I am making brownie muffins for a co-worker's birthday. She especially likes my triple chocolate chip brownies. I will be treating her to two batches on Friday.
I attempted to make this skillet lasagna tonight. It was pretty good, except not quite tomatoey enough. The recipe calls for fresh tomatoes instead of tomato sauce. I was expecting more of a real lasagna taste with only have the prep time and half the amount of food. It wasn't bad; I will just have to tweak the recipe a bit more next time.
I happened to discover this gem on the web. Don't ask me how. This has to be the worst version of Dead or Alive's You Spin Me Round (Like a Record). Why must people ruin a good song? BTW - It's sung by Jessica Simpson.
I attempted to make this skillet lasagna tonight. It was pretty good, except not quite tomatoey enough. The recipe calls for fresh tomatoes instead of tomato sauce. I was expecting more of a real lasagna taste with only have the prep time and half the amount of food. It wasn't bad; I will just have to tweak the recipe a bit more next time.
I happened to discover this gem on the web. Don't ask me how. This has to be the worst version of Dead or Alive's You Spin Me Round (Like a Record). Why must people ruin a good song? BTW - It's sung by Jessica Simpson.

1 Comments:
At 8:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
I hope your coworker doesn't read this blog, or else she will know to expect the brownie muffins. Or are they muffin brownies? Hope your day isn't too long today after all. My first lesson canceled! YAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home