Tanya's Blog

My life as I know it.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bummer

Sigh. So the Regina Spektor concert was canceled because of last night's collapse. It was rescheduled for December 5, but I will be in Hilton Head that week and won't be able to make the concert. Oh well.

Last weekend was fun. I got a lot of stuff done and even attended the party at Steve and Lisa's house.

Today was our Thanksgiving Luncheon at work. I brought my broccoli salad. There was so much food it was ridiculous. They set up the dessert table right next to my office. It was very tempting. I could smell the food all morning and it made my stomach grumble. But, everyone brought delicious food. After lunch, I helped out the clean up crew by washing dishes.

I guess I won't post another Regina Spektor song since it seems it might be a while before I get to see her again. So I'll post new stuff instead. This is Walk Over Me by Dirtie Blonde. I normally use the imeem links, but they have stopped allowing the posting of full songs so I have resorted to doing more YouTube stuff. Unfortunately, none of the live versions of this song were very good. Instead, this is a Heroes montage with the song. So if you enjoy the show you might like the visuals.



Currently reading Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home