Weekend Highlights
Did you remember to set your clocks back one hour this morning? I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep.
After work on Friday, I went to get a Swedish massage. It was definitely relaxing and something I needed. I got home and grabbed a quick shower prior to heading out for dinner. The original plans were to eat at La Madeleine but it appeared to be closed for dinner. So we went to Houston's down the street. I had the House salad with their Mustard-Honey dressing and their gooey cheese bread. After dinner, I relaxed a bit at home before heading out for a late movie.
Saturday was football day.
Today was do all the errands that should have been done before. I did a few loads of laundry and a load of dishes. Then I headed over to Nordstrom's to get a pair of boots. I got a black pair that go up to the knees. I also went to Bloomingdale's and got an outfit to wear to this party next weekend. Afterwards, I headed over to Publix to do my grocery shopping. Publix was crazy as it usually is on Sunday afternoons. I got two weeks of lunches. I also picked up enough food to feed a family for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The office is taking donations for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. I was also very impressed to see that I wasn't the only person who brought canvas grocery bags. Yay! The guy behind me brought a bag and the lady in the line next to me had three bags with her. Every little bit helps.
After work on Friday, I went to get a Swedish massage. It was definitely relaxing and something I needed. I got home and grabbed a quick shower prior to heading out for dinner. The original plans were to eat at La Madeleine but it appeared to be closed for dinner. So we went to Houston's down the street. I had the House salad with their Mustard-Honey dressing and their gooey cheese bread. After dinner, I relaxed a bit at home before heading out for a late movie.
Saturday was football day.
Today was do all the errands that should have been done before. I did a few loads of laundry and a load of dishes. Then I headed over to Nordstrom's to get a pair of boots. I got a black pair that go up to the knees. I also went to Bloomingdale's and got an outfit to wear to this party next weekend. Afterwards, I headed over to Publix to do my grocery shopping. Publix was crazy as it usually is on Sunday afternoons. I got two weeks of lunches. I also picked up enough food to feed a family for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The office is taking donations for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. I was also very impressed to see that I wasn't the only person who brought canvas grocery bags. Yay! The guy behind me brought a bag and the lady in the line next to me had three bags with her. Every little bit helps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home