Cooking
Since we've moved into the new apartment, David and I have been trying to eat out less. Unfortunately, David never brought my old pots and pans from my parent's house so we were potless, panless, and dishless too. We had to borrow the pots, pans, and plates from David's mom. When my parents came the other day, they brought my big box of pots and pans. So now we can cook!
For the past few weeks, we've been eating a lot of sandwiches (ham and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, and grilled cheese) since we didn't have any cooking utensils. We went all out last night when I made tacos. Tonight, I'm planning on making spaghetti. Sadly, I think that is the extent of my cooking capabilities. I think that I will have to start watching FoodTV while I'm sitting in the apartment doing wedding stuff. It will be a good background noise and maybe I'll even pick up on how to cook something. I will definitely need to learn something soon before David starts experimenting with food. He just throws stuff together that definitely weren't meant to be combined. Some of the stuff he creates looks disgusting and I usually don't eat it. Help Food 911!! Can you teach me to cook a wide variety of stuff instead of just one meal??
For the past few weeks, we've been eating a lot of sandwiches (ham and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, and grilled cheese) since we didn't have any cooking utensils. We went all out last night when I made tacos. Tonight, I'm planning on making spaghetti. Sadly, I think that is the extent of my cooking capabilities. I think that I will have to start watching FoodTV while I'm sitting in the apartment doing wedding stuff. It will be a good background noise and maybe I'll even pick up on how to cook something. I will definitely need to learn something soon before David starts experimenting with food. He just throws stuff together that definitely weren't meant to be combined. Some of the stuff he creates looks disgusting and I usually don't eat it. Help Food 911!! Can you teach me to cook a wide variety of stuff instead of just one meal??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home