HHI
My week in Hilton Head was very nice and relaxing. I spent many days reading, shopping and enjoying the beach. The weather was perfect during the trip. I also went to Savannah one day and did a bit of sightseeing and even ate at Paula Deen's restaurant.
I missed all the Christmas parties, especially my office's wild one. I've seen the pictures and it was pretty happening. You know it has to be when you get multiple mass emails asking if anyone has found lost cell phones, cameras, jackets, dignity, etc. I hear the person that passed out in the bathrooms last year had an encore performance again this year. All the festivities were not missed though b/c several co-workers took me out to TAP for lunch today for a belated birthday celebration.
I have read too many books recently to remember them here. I will start anew with the list. I am currently reading Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson.
My current musical repeat is James Bond Song by Scouting for Girls. This is for all the British boys who yearn to grow up and be James Bond (or at least one in particular :) ).
I missed all the Christmas parties, especially my office's wild one. I've seen the pictures and it was pretty happening. You know it has to be when you get multiple mass emails asking if anyone has found lost cell phones, cameras, jackets, dignity, etc. I hear the person that passed out in the bathrooms last year had an encore performance again this year. All the festivities were not missed though b/c several co-workers took me out to TAP for lunch today for a belated birthday celebration.
I have read too many books recently to remember them here. I will start anew with the list. I am currently reading Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson.
My current musical repeat is James Bond Song by Scouting for Girls. This is for all the British boys who yearn to grow up and be James Bond (or at least one in particular :) ).
Labels: books, holiday, music, relaxation, shopping, vacation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home