Doctor's visit
On Monday I finally went to an orthopedic surgeon to examine my knee that was injured last summer. He took a bunch of x-rays and said the bones look fine. He thinks that I might have a tear to the miniscus something or other. If I do then I have to have surgery. I have to have an MRI done to find out if there is a tear or not. Until then I have to go to physical therapy. Yesterday was my first visit. Leah, my therapist, was super nice. She did a diagnostic exam and measured my muscle strength in my left leg. It's deteriorated quite a bit since I try to use my left knee as little as possible. So we are going to work on strengthening it up. Leah used an ultrasound to give me some anti-inflammatory medicine to my knee. She also used some type of electrolysis thing to insert a steroid injection directly to the knee. After that she showed me some stretches to start doing at home. I have to go back tomorrow for my second visit. We'll see how it goes.

<< Home